Correspondent of Freedom and Justice Gate In Suez, 726 Days Behind BarsApril 3rd, 2016
Journalists Against Torture
Date of Detention:
"Aljazeera Channel" and "Freedom and Justice Gate".
While he was on his way to the Suez Post Office.
- Inciting Violence, Subscribe in acts of sabotage.
- Burning Police Cars.
- Terrorism Charge.
- Broadcasting false news.
- Killing protesters during The Breaking Up of The Rabaa Sit-In.
- In his First Case the Suez Court sentenced him to three years in prison and 10,000 Egyptian pounds.
- In the Second Case the court sentenced him to three years in prison.
- In the Third case, the court did not sentence it yet.
Days of Detention:
Place of Detention: